Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oddfellows Cafe & Bar

I have been meaning to post about Oddfellows since my first of many trips there over in the last few months.  Incredible food, opulent decor, and fantastic music are a constant at this Capitol Hill old school dining hall style restaurant and bar.  In addition to all of this Oddfellows is always a great for spotting super original fashion worn on both the customers and the employees (I probably haven't taken many street style shots here due to my extreme cupcake focus the moment I step in the door...).  All of these things have made Oddfellows our favorite spot to enjoy a weekend brunch or, even more commonly, to satisfy my sweet tooth.   Whether we stop in early in the day or late in the night after a concert this restaurant is always our reliable source for great food and service.  During a few of our visits there I have snapped pictures of the gorgeous food we order.  So here are a few of the amazing creations that we have enjoyed.  Also, it isn't pictured below but these guys make a phenomenal mac and cheese.

The bakery case


Chocolate Whoopie Pie


Vanilla Lemon Belly Cupcake


Vegetarian Strata


So well decorated



Very happy about eating a Banana Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pie

Share:
© it's my darlin' | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig